MTN Nigeria Jobs in Nigeria – Team Lead Jobs Employment in Lagos, Nigeria. MTN Nigeria Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in Nigeria. Current MTN Nigeria Nigeria Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Government Jobs in Nigeria. MTN Nigeria Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for MTN Nigeria Recruitment in Nigeria. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at MTN Nigeria Careers site. You can make here MTN Nigeria Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2022-2023 MTN Nigeria Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at MTN Nigeria Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by nigeria.governmentjobs.guru. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at MTN Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria Jobs 2022 – Career Opportunity for Team Lead Jobs Lagos, Nigeria
Best Jobs in MTN Nigeria:- MTN Nigeria Careers site has published 2022-2023 MTN Nigeria Jobs notification for Team Lead Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree with required experience eligibility can apply online through MTN Nigeria Recruitment site. The location of this Team Lead Position is Lagos. Salary NGN 191000.00 Per year approximately.
MTN Nigeria Job description related to this Team Lead Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
MTN Nigeria Jobs Summary According to MTN Nigeria Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- MTN Nigeria
Profile Name :- Team Lead
Job Location :- Lagos, Nigeria
Salary :- NGN 191000.00 Per year
- MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
- Ikorodu Road, Ojota, South West Region, 100242, NG
- Ensure Key Customer Data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Coach and train team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of Customer Support Partners and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members
- Monitor and prepare periodic report on sales for management review.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Ensure adherence to schedules and other defined rules and regulations within the assistance centre and that procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer support partners.
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are promptly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of status in the resolution process.
- Assist in design, review and update of processes, policies and procedures (PPP’s) in line with organisations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist in carrying out customer related research and assist in coordinating customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers, collection agencies and trade organizations.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer support partner and other operational staff and supervise all technical activities and administrative duties in the customer support.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
How to Apply For MTN Nigeria
Candidates who want to apply for MTN Nigeria Jobs for Team Lead Post can fill their application form as per the information given below.
First of all go to the official website of MTN Nigeria.
Then click on the option of MTN Nigeria Jobs.
After then will get MTN Nigeria Jobs List 2022.
You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.